IBS stands for Irritable bowel syndrome; many people confuse this with bowel problems, but it is a separate condition and isn’t related to other bowel conditions. It is a mix of belly discomfort or pain and trouble that typically occurs together. And all these symptoms vary in severity and duration from person to person f95zone. There can be many causes of this common disease, but the most common cause includes an overly sensitive colon or immune system.
IBS is commonly known as:
- IBS colitis
- Mucous colitis
- Spastic colon
- Nervous colon
- Spastic bowel
- Irritable bowel.
- Irritable colon.
- Spastic colon
There is a wide range of symptoms associated with IBS; some of the known ones are as follows:
- bloating and gas
- Abdominal pain or bloating that is related to passing a bowel movement
- The difference in the appearance of bowel movement
- Frequent bowel movement
As it appears from above that it is quite a fatal disease, but it is not at all, with a proper diagnosis f95 zone, it can be cured. You need to consult a professional doctor who can advise you medications based on your current medical condition.
People having IBS, their colon muscle tends to contract more than in people without the condition. These contractions cause cramps and pain. People suffering from IBS also tend to have a lower pain tolerance. Research have suggested that people with IBS may have excess bacteria in the GI tract, contributing to symptoms.
How IBS is Treated
Specifically speaking f 95 zone, there is no cure for IBS, but the symptoms can often be minimized by making changes to your diet and lifestyle. You can follow below-mentioned points to limit the symptoms:
- Follow a healthy, balanced diet
- Always stay hydrated
- Hit the gym and exercise regularly
- Try to be happy
- Medication is sometimes prescribed for people with IBS; Linzess is one of the most commonly used drugs.
In most cases, your healthcare provider will do lab tests and imaging tests to find out the disease origin. These tests may include the following:
- Blood tests– It helps your doctor to find that you lack healthy red blood cells (anaemia), have an infection, or have an illness caused by inflammation or irritation.
- Stool culture- This test helps in finding that you have abnormal bacteria or parasites in your digestive tract. It involves taking a part of your stool to the lab and testing it.
- Stool testing for blood– This test helps in finding hidden blood in your stool that can only be seen with a microscope.
- Upper endoscopy- This test involves looking inside or lining of your food pipe that connects the stomach, and the top part of your small intestine This test uses a thin fzone95, lighted tube, called an endoscope that has a camera at one end. This test helps your healthcare provider to see inside of these inner organs.
IBS is unpredictable; it is a silent disease that may go for many months without showing any symptoms at all, then have a sudden flare-up that can be painful and debilitating, all this can hurt your quality of life and emotional state 95zone. So, try to have a balanced diet and live a happy life.